[LCM Events] Fwd: Re: INTERNATIONAL GROUPS EMAIL

Jad El-Khoury jadelkhoury1 at gmail.com
Tue May 20 15:36:57 EDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Alexandre Guion" <aguion at mit.edu>
Date: May 20, 2014 3:31 PM
Subject: Re: INTERNATIONAL GROUPS EMAIL
To: "Jad El-Khoury" <jadelkhoury1 at gmail.com>
Cc: <sp1n at mit.edu>, <gsc-cruise at mit.edu>, <lebanon-exec at mit.edu>

Dear Jad,

Could you please help us get this email out to the Lebanese community as
soon as possible?

The text is ready to be copy/pasted below,

Thanks a lot !
Alex

—

Dear All,

Don't miss your opportunity to celebrate the end of the academic school
year this Friday !!

Get you Cruise tickets now at: gsc.mit.edu/cruise (MIT Web Certificate
required).

• Free Pizza
• Multiple Dancefloors
• Chill-out area with photobooth and Tim (the beaver)!

Bring your lab, classmates, and +1,

We hope to see you all there !!

The GSC Presidential Cruise