[LCM Events] Reminder: Mediterranean Night!

Nadim Walid Chakroun nwc at MIT.EDU
Mon Feb 17 21:49:52 EST 2014

Hi Everyone!

This friday night (21st) is MEDITERRANEAN NIGHT!

Get ready for the best night of the year, organized by the Lebanese Club together with the Spanish, French, and Greek associations. A unique opportunity to try traditional mediterranean food, meet people, and dance to the best international music!

Here is the link to the Facebook event.<https://www.facebook.com/events/1419679921610745/?ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular>

The ticket prices are:
- $10 : at http://<http://lebanon.scripts.mit.edu/event/>lebanon.scripts.mit.edu/<http://lebanon.scripts.mit.edu/event/>event/<http://lebanon.scripts.mit.edu/event/>
- $15 : tickets at the door

We recommend that you buy your ticket as soon as possible, as last year we ran out of them!

Also, don't forget to bring your ID if you want alcoholic drinks (cash bar).

We'll be waiting for you next friday 21st at 8pm at W20-208. You can't miss it!

Best,
Lebanese Club at MIT