[LCM Events] FW: Lebanon Day in Boston

Nadim Walid Chakroun nwc at MIT.EDU
Fri Sep 6 11:10:46 EDT 2013

FYI

________________________________
From: Penelope Zogheib [penelopezg at gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2013 6:24 PM
To: lebanon-exec at mit.edu
Subject: Lebanon Day in Boston

To the Lebanese Club at MIT

I am reaching out to you as a member of the World Lebanese Cultural Union. As you may now last year the city of Boston granted the WLCU the opportunity to organize Lebanon Day in Boston. It was a very successful day and we are planning on holding our second Lebanon Day on September 13, 2013. The reason for my email is to reach out to you as Lebanese Club at MIT and ask your help with spreading the word on this event. It would be great if posters of the event could be spread around your campus. Anyway you could help would be appreciated. This day is for all the Lebanese and it's aim is to reflect the beautiful image of our country and present to the people of Boston it's history and traditions. There will be a number of Lebanese food vendors, folkloric dance, art displays, a Lebanese band, souvenirs and books for sale, and of course a culture tent through which we wish to introduce the famous Lebanese philosophers, writers, poets, etc and the famous Lebanese-Americans. Also If you know of any volunteers or sponsors it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you.

Penelope Zogheib
World Lebanese Cultural Union
5192 Washington St. West Roxbury MA [https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif]