[LCM Events] Tuesday October 30 - Rami Khouri: from No. Africa to Kuwait/GCC

NU ArabSA- Northeastern University Arab Student Association nuarabsa at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 13:03:50 EDT 2012

We are forwarding this email about Tuesday's open classroom as received
from Professor Sullivan. Please note that we advertise this class every
week for its educational value and relevance to our part of the world.
ArabSA does not adhere to any political beliefs nor do we adopt any of the
speakers' views.

Thank you
- ArabSA executive board

 Dear all – Eid Mubarak, Eid Sa’iid, wa kul sana wintum tayibiin!

Rami Khouri will speak this Tuesday in our Open Classroom about
constitutional developments now taking place in north africa, as well as
discussing Kuwait and the Gulf as countries in “different stages” of reform.

We had such a great turnout last Tuesday, thanks to your combined efforts.
 Please spread the word again.  This might be Rami’s last presentation in
this class this semester (until we get him back again next year,
insha’allah).

*TUESDAY, OCTOBER 30, 6:00 PM, 20 WEST VILLAGE “F”
*
Some of his suggested readings are here:
http://americamiddleeast.wordpress.com/  (there are too many for all
students to read, but we wanted to present what is “current”.  So, if you
want to suggest any other resources, please send them to me and my
assistant, Farhana Hussain (copied here).

Shukran jaziilan,

Denis

--
Arab Student Association