[LCM Events] TOMORROW! Mana'eesh Night!

Nina Jreige ninus at MIT.EDU
Thu Apr 19 20:41:37 EDT 2012

Hello,

The ASO and Palestine at MIT are excited to invite you to our *Mana**’eesh
Night* on Friday from 6 pm to 8 pm. This will be our main welcoming event
for Arab pre-frosh, so come meet them, get to know them, and convince them
to come to MIT! It will take place in McCormick Hall's Country Kitchen
with delicious
Arabic pastries and good company!

You only need to come... The dough and toppings will be there, and we'll
just pop them in the oven and drink mint tea as they bake.

*What:* Mana'eesh Night
*When:* Tomorrow, Friday, April 20
*Time:* 6 pm to 8 pm
*Where:* McCormick Hall's Country Kitchen
 first floor east tower (http://whereis.mit.edu/?q=McCormick)

Hope you can pass by,
The ASO and Pal at MIT