[LCM Events] Fwd: ALES Annual Dinner and Scholarship- April 29, 2012 - Al-Wadi Restaurant

Nina Jreige ninus at MIT.EDU
Sun Apr 1 21:36:18 EDT 2012

Hi All,

The American Lebanese Engineering Society will be giving out three $1000
scholarships this year, and will be having their annual award dinner on
April 29, 2012. Attached you will find the scholarship application, and
some more info about the event below.

Best,
Nina

-----Original Message-----
From: Hani Al-Dayaa <haldayaa at gmail.com>
To: ALES Friends and Members <ales-list at googlegroups.com>
Cc: ALES Board <ales-board at googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sun, Mar 18, 2012 7:14 pm
Subject: [403] American Lebanese Engineering Society - Annual Dinner -
April 29, 2012

Dear ALES friends and colleagues,
On behalf of the American Lebanese Engineering Society (ALES) Board of
Directors, It is my great pleasure to invite you to our Annual Dinner
celebration
on *Sunday, April 29, 2012 *at *Al Wadi Lebanese Restaurant *in West
Roxbury MA (restaurant website: www.alwadiboston.com).
The guest speaker will be Mr. Steven Baddour, Senator for the First Essex
District in Massachusetts. Attached is the speaker's biography.
Networking Hour starts at 6:00 PM. Dinner starts at 7:00 PM.
In addition, during the event we will have a raffle with a Grand prize (a
Tablet) among other prizes.
Proceeds from the event and raffle will go towards the scholarship fund and
for general organization's activities. Three scholarship awards for the
amount of $1000 each will be presented during this year's event.
If you haven't RSVP'ed, we kindly ask you to *RSVP at
**info at alesonline.org*<info at alesonline.org>
* or by calling one of the numbers in the attached flier*.
Thank you for your continuous help and support and look forward to seeing
you at the event.

Sincerely,
Hani Al-Dayaa
ALES, President

PS: Tickets are $65 per person ($50 per student). Raffle tickets are $10
each.