[LCM Events] Transatlantic Party @ The Estate! Fri Sept 23

Carine Abi Akar c.abiakar at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 20:50:20 EDT 2011

Dear friends,

You probably thought that after weeks of orientation events, departmental
socials and numerous parties, we were going to let you rest in peace! But we
won’t, because the party is not over! Get ready for a night to remember, as
the student associations of MIT invite you to have the time of your life at
The Estate night club. This Transatlantic Party is the perfect opportunity
to start enjoying Boston’s great and unique nightlife. Come experience the
Mediterranean and Latin passion and warm up in a unique atmosphere, with
beats by an amazing DJ from Barcelona!

We reserved the upper floor so be sure to head upstairs and meet all your
friends there.

Guests policy: No sign up or advance tickets required. Show up at 10.30 pm
to meet people at the pre-party event upstairs. Show up by 11.15 pm if you
want to avoid lines. Mention that you are on the MIT or Transatlantic Party
Guest List and our staff will take care of the rest. We have a limit of 300
people in the upper floor so be sure to show up early!

Price: $10 before midnight (You have to tell the cashier you are on the MIT
or Transatlantic Party Guest List, First 300 people only), $15 before
midnight (Jose’s Guest list when MIT list full), $25 after midnight.

Table reservation highly recommended: Available until September 21st at 5pm.
See below for contact information

Contact: Jose Garcia-Planas (617-849-2249) // Jordi Martorell (617-763-0825)

Sponsored by: ClubMex, Egyptian Club, MIT Club Francophone, Hellenic St. A.,
Latin Business Club, Lebanese Club, Portuguese St. A., MIT A. Puerto Rican
St. and Spain at MIT. Email welcomeparty at mit.edu with specific questions for
the associations.

21 + only, proper dress required.

See you all there!

--
Carine Abi Akar

Undergraduate Researcher, Humans and Automation Lab at MIT
Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Class of 2012

Massachusetts Institute of Technology
cabiakar at mit.edu