[LCM Events] Come see a movie that is changing the Lebanese imprisonment system: "12 Angry Lebanese"

Carine Abi Akar c.abiakar at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 20:04:05 EST 2010

Hi Everyone!

We will be airing one of the* most talked about movies *that is changing the
judiciary and imprisonment system in Lebanon.

The documentary *"12 Angry Lebanese"* by Zeina Daccache follows a group of
inmates in Lebanon's notorious Roumieh Prison, and details their experiences
throughout a Drama Therapy process in which they must work together to put
on a play.

The documentary has *won the Muhr Arab Award for Best Documentary*, *the
People's Choice Award at the Dubai International Film Festival in 2009, and
countless other recognitions.* It's sure to be a great and touching
documentary, and we encourage you all to attend.

*What*: Screening of "12 Angry Lebanese"
*When*: Tuesday, November 9
*Time*: 6:00 pm
*Where*: 4-237

Hope to see you all then!