[LCM Events] Beirut Uncut Film Series!

Nina Jreige ninus at MIT.EDU
Thu Nov 4 15:52:54 EDT 2010

Hi Everyone!

The *Lebanese Club at MIT* is excited to invite you to the Beirut Uncut Film
Series!

This year we will be screening *"12 Angry Lebanese",* a documentary that
follows a group of inmates in Lebanon's notorious Roumieh Prison, and
details their experiences throughout a Drama Therapy process in which they
must work together to put on a play.

The documentary has *won the Muhr Arab Award for Best Documentary*, *the
People's Choice Award at the Dubai International Film Festival in 2009, and
countless other recognitions.* It's sure to be a great show, and we
encourage you guys to attend!

*What*: Screening of "12 Angry Lebanese"
*When*: Wednesday, November 9
*Time*: 6:00 pm
*Where*: 4-237

Hope to see you all then!