[LCM Events] Fw: MIT Club of Lebanon -Admitted Students Event; Thurs. April 30, 2009; 6:30PM; Vendome Intercontinental Hotel, Beirut, Lebanon

Alice Nawfal alicen at MIT.EDU
Fri Mar 27 21:43:56 EDT 2009

I was asked to forward this to the LCM events-list in case any of our
MIT alumni are in the region and can make it to the reception: