[LCM Events] FW: ALES Dinner invitation

Patrick Zeitouni patrickz at MIT.EDU
Sun Feb 8 22:14:55 EST 2009

Hi everyone,
The American Lebanese Engineering Society is holding a dinner on Feb 21st.
See attached flyer. I will ask and see if we can get an even lower rate for
students, so let me know if you're interested!
Thanks,
Patrick

-----Original Message-----
From: David G Abichaker [mailto:dabichak at MIT.EDU]
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2009 10:41 AM
To: Patrick Zeitouni
Subject: ALES Dinner invitation

Hi Patrick,

I thought you or members of the LCM might be interested in attending this
upcoming dinner hosted by the American Lebanese Engineering Society, where
Dr.
Joseph Aoun, President of Northeastern University, will be the keynote
speaker.
 It should be a good opportunity to meet network etc..  It is a social
evening
that brings together professionals, their spouses and friends.    (see
attached
flier for program details)

The dinner will be held on:

Saturday, February 21th, 2009
At Byblos Restaurant
678 Washington St.
Norwood, MA
Tel: (781) 762-8998

Cocktails at 7:00 PM, Dinner at 8:00 PM

Tickets are $65 per person, includes appetizers, main course, desserts,
coffee.
(Students $40)

Because seating is limited and the event is in great demand, please let me
know
as soon as possible if you are interested.
(Note: I don't have Imad Jreidini's email please forward this e-mail to him
in
case he might be interested,  Thank you)

Best,
David Abichaker

Checked by AVG.
11:34 AM