[LCM Events] Join us for a Lebanese BBQ this Sunday!

alicen@MIT.EDU alicen at MIT.EDU
Wed Sep 10 12:17:22 EDT 2008

Dear All,

This Sunday, the 14th of September, the Lebanese Club at MIT (LCM) will hold its
first BBQ in Sidney Pacific Courtyard from 1:00 till 5:00 PM.

http://whereis.mit.edu/map-jpg?selection=NW86&Buildings=go (map)

Join us for great food, company, and lots of fun!

To our brothers celebrating Ramadan, we apologize for the scheduling, but due to
weather and funding constraints we have to have the BBQ in September. We hope
you?ll join us for the sports, social activities and cool people!

Best,
Alice