[LCM Events] International Night is back!

Tania Zoummar tzoummar at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 6 20:56:13 EST 2008

Hi guys,
  This is to let you know that we’ve partnered once again with SYNERGY to bring International Night back to Boston.
  I’ve attached the event flyer for more information.
  Tickets are selling fast
 buy yours today by going to: http://www.naaponline.org/boston/intlnight.asp or drop by this Sunday at the Nile Lounge to purchase your ticket in person.
  If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.
  BR,
  Tania

  MUSIC: Arabic Cocktail and Dance Music
Music by: DJ Reaz and Farhan
Henna Tattoo Artist: Heather
Live Percussionist: JonnyB

8 PM - 10 PM (Exclusive to NAAP-Boston)
  10 PM - 2 AM (open to public)
Dress Code: Trendy. Event is 21+

Cost: $25 in advance with portion of the proceeds going directly to NAAP-Boston

Come meet an attractive and eclectic international crowd with beautiful hostesses greeting you at the door.

Experience the event that continues to raise the bar in Boston!

CHURCH Bar Boston
69 Kilmarnock St, Boston
(between Peterborough St & Queensberry St)

SYNERGY: A series of events connecting like-minded professionals with a shared love for good people, great music and amazing art. Join us as we re-define Boston's nightlife scene. Meet an eclectic group of outgoing professionals in a high-energy setting.