[LCM Events] LIBANISSIMO Reminder: Buy your tickets today!

Zeina Ghaleb Saab zsaab at MIT.EDU
Wed Oct 31 18:52:29 EDT 2007

Dear LIBANISSIMO-GOERS,

We are expecting a large turnout so make sure to come early to get food and to
have enough time to dance the night away!

HALLOWEEN COSTUMES ARE WELCOME!!!

We are selling $5 tickets again tomorrow and Friday from 10am-4pm in Lobby 10;
make sure to pass by to reserve your spot!

Don't forget: you can buy your tickets online for $5 as well.

Spread the word and see you Saturday night!

Happy Halloween!!!
Zeina

Saturday, November 3rd, 9pm-1am
Morss Hall, Walker Memorial

Bldg 50, 142 Memorial Dr., Cambridge |
http://whereis.mit.edu/map-jpg?selection=50&Buildings=go

All you can handle of Lebanese delicacies
international tunes spun by DJ Kamal (from Caprice and Underbar)
belly dancing performances by Lilya
and lots of earth-shattering dabke!

LIBANISSIMO sells out every year!
Tickets are limited; make sure to buy yours now:

$5 online (http://web.mit.edu/lebanon/www/)
$5 at Lobby 10 booths (Wednesday-Friday, Oct.31-Nov.2)
$8 at event on Saturday

tickets cover dinner & entertainment
cashbar for alcoholic beverages

Walker Memorial is a 5 minute walk from the Kendall T stop on the red line

For Parking options, see
http://web.mit.edu/facilities/transportation/parking/locations.html
No parking permit is required at these lots on weekends.