[LCM Events] Boston University Lebanese Party - Friday, Nov. 30th

Zeina Ghaleb Saab zsaab at MIT.EDU
Thu Nov 22 01:50:23 EST 2007

Dear All,

The Boston University Lebanese Club is having a Lebanese party on Friday, Nov.
30th.  Tickets are only available to buy at BU, but I was told they will set
aside some $5 tickets for us.  They will need to get a number from me by Monday
the 26th however since the $5 are running out.  If interested, please email me
ASAP so that I can have a ticket reserved for you, otherwise the price will go
up after the first 100 tickets are sold.

See the attached flyer for details.

Thanks, and Happy Turkey Day!

Best,
Zeina