[LCM Events] CIS Starr Forum: IS THE "TERRORIST THREAT" A FAKE?

Ann Abbondante aca at MIT.EDU
Thu Mar 29 11:27:55 EDT 2007

IS THE "TERRORIST THREAT" A FAKE?

JOHN MUELLER

Professor and Chair of National Security Studies, Mershon Center, Ohio State University, and author of

Overblown: How Politicians and the Terrorism Industry Inflate National Security Threats, and Why We Believe Them

THURSDAY, APRIL 5, 5PM

E-15, Bartos Theater

Light refreshments will be served

The MIT Center for International Studies' Starr Forum is a public event series sponsored by the Starr Foundation of New York. We bring to the MIT campus leading academics, policy makers and journalists to discuss pressing issues in the world of international relations and US foreign policy.

Annie Abbondante
MIT Center for International Studies,
Program on Emerging Technologies
Massachusetts Institute of Technology