[LCM Events] LCM presents: The Arab Research Seminar Series - Session 2

Rami Rahal rahalr at MIT.EDU
Mon Dec 3 13:00:10 EST 2007

Hi everyone,

The LCM is organizing a research seminar series for Arab students/
researchers at MIT with the Arab Students' Organization.  Please join
us next Wednesday, Dec 5 for our second session of the new series.
As many of you know, this is a new forum for Arab students/
researchers to interact with each other and to learn about the great
research being done here at MIT.  We hope you will join us for some
exciting talks and some delicious food from Aceituna Cafe.

Our first two speakers are Carl Nehme, a Ph.D. candidate (and LCM
member) from the department of Aeronautics and Astronautics, and Omar
Rabie, a Masters of Science candidate in the department of
Architecture.  Carl will discuss his work on human supervisory
control of unmanned vehicles.  Omar will discuss his work on
experimenting with compressed earth blocks, a modern earth
construction technology.  The talks will be 20 min each and will
start at 7pm in room 4-231.

Details:

Arab Research Seminar Series

Wednesday Dec. 5