[LCM Events] {website visitor} Benefit for Lebanon]

Elizabeth Molle molle at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Sep 21 14:09:17 EDT 2006

flier attached

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: {website visitor} Benefit for Lebanon
Date: 	Sat, 21 Oct 2006 14:03:01 -0700
From: 	Elizabeth Molle <molle at fas.harvard.edu>
To: 	Loai Naamani <loai at MIT.EDU>, lebanon-events at mit.edu

Dear Loai,

Thank you for your support in spreading the word!  We are very excited
about the event as the band, hall, press (the benefit is in the Metro
tomorrow) and belly dancer were all donated.   More money for Lebanon.
I am cc'ing lebanon-events at mit.edu with the flier attached as you
instructed.  I am more than happy to send you the final amount donated
for your website counter.

Thanks!
Liz