[LCM Events] FW: Chibli Mallat talk at the Fletcher School

Zeina Ghaleb Saab zsaab at MIT.EDU
Mon Nov 27 21:04:39 EST 2006

Dear All,

Is anyone going to this lecture tomorrow and is leaving from MIT?  I will
probably get lost as I've never been to Tufts - so I would love to tag along
with anyone planning on going.  I can still help out with directions but would
rather not be on my own...  :) Please let me know.  Thanks!

Zeina :)