[LCM Events] Mark your calendars 11/17 & 11/18 Christmas Bazaar at Our Lady of the Cedars

Tania Zoummar tzoummar at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 1 16:17:11 EST 2006

OUR LADY OF THE CEDARS OF LEBANON CHURCH

  2006 CHRISTMAS BAZAAR AND CRAFT FAIR

  FRIDAY & SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 17TH & 18TH – 10am-9pm

  Featuring:

   Full Service Kitchen with Dine-In & Take-Out of Authentic Middle Eastern Cuisine & Pastries
   Handmade items
   Gift Tables
   Toys
   Christmas Table
   Gift Baskets

 and much much more!

 to include a DOOR PRIZE: 20” Flat Screen T.V.

  ~ Please COME and support Our Lady of the Cedars of Lebanon Church & fulfill your appetite with some homemade Lebanese food ~

  61 Rockwood Street, Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
  (617) 522-0225