[LCM Events] FW: Libanissimo V this Friday!

Loai Naamani loai at MIT.EDU
Tue Feb 21 06:28:23 EST 2006

Ladies and Gentlemen--- We hope to see you this Friday (Feb 24) at the
award-winning Lebanese extravaganza of the year, every year... Libanissimo
V!

Join us for all you can handle of Lebanese delicacies, international tunes
spun by DJ Eddy K of Caprice, solo & duet belly dancing performances by
Lilya, and lots and lots of Earth-shattering dabke.

Reminiscent of the past!?
http://web.mit.edu/lebanon/www/events/previous/LibanissimoIV
http://web.mit.edu/lebanon/www/events/previous/LibanissimoIII

Bring your friends along!
Tickets are selling online and at our Lebanese Awareness Week booths in
Lobby 10 on Wednesday and Thursday. More details below/attached...