[LCM Events] STARR FORUM: SAUDI PRINCE TURKI AL-FAISAL Feb. 16

Heidi Knuff hknuff at MIT.EDU
Tue Feb 7 09:46:36 EST 2006

A special CIS STARR FORUM

"Saudi Arabia and the Global Community"

Prince Turki Al-Faisal
Saudi Ambassador to the U.S.

MIT's Bartos Theater
Thursday, February 16, 2006
4:00 p.m.
___________________

Prince Turki al-Faisal, who from 1977 to 2001 served as Director
General of Saudi Arabia's General Intelligence Directorate, the
Kingdom's main foreign intelligence service, was appointed Ambassador
to the United States in July 2005.

This event will be moderated by Institute Professor John M. Deutch,
former director of the Central Intelligence Agency and a former
Deputy Secretary of Defense. Professor Deutch, a member of the MIT
faculty since 1970, has served as Head of the Department of
Chemistry, Dean of Science, and Provost.
_____________

Bartos Theater
Wiesner Building / Media Lab (E15-070) / 20 Ames Street, Cambridge
(near the Kendall Square T stop on the Red Line)
on-line map:
http://whereis.mit.edu/map-jpg?mapterms=bartos&mapsearch=go

M I T    C E N T E R    F O R    I N T E R N A T I O N A L    S T U D I E S
http://web.mit.edu/cis/starr.html
starrforum at mit.edu

Heidi Knuff
Center for International Studies