[LCM Events] Watching Lebanon in the Basketball World Cup

Georges Aoude gaoude at MIT.EDU
Tue Aug 15 12:34:57 EDT 2006

Jumptv only shows aljazeera news. There is a way to subscrive on
fiba2006.com to
watch the world cup live on the internet, but we will keep that as the last
option because the quality of internet streaming is far from that of the TV
broadcasting.

Georges