[LCM Events] Independence Party

Loai Naamani loai at MIT.EDU
Wed Nov 9 02:58:39 EST 2005

Dear all,

The World Lebanese Cultural Union is having its annual Independence Hafli in two Saturdays (November 19). This is one of the largest
Lebanese cultural events in the North East and would be an excellent opportunity for you to meet the Lebanese-American community in
Greater Boston.

It features a LIVE Lebanese band, singer, dabke, and a Lebanese food and drinks cashbar.

Date:  Saturday, November 19, 2005

Time:  8:00 P.M.

Place:  The Annunciation Church Hall, 7 VFW Parkway, Roslindale, MA

Tickets: $30 per person ($15 if purchased via LCM)

We'll arrange for transportation leaving from and returning to MIT (77 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139).

It's very important that you get back to us ASAP if you plan to attend, as we have to reserve our table(s) early on. Your friends
are more than welcome too.

Hope you join us,
L.