[LCM Events] 1-Dr. Bassel Fleihan 2-DC Independence 05 March 3-Travel and vote for the first independent Parliament

Walid Georges Chamoun walid at chamoun.org
Thu Apr 28 04:49:31 EDT 2005

FORWARD.  CORRECTED EMAIL.  APOLOGIES FOR DUPLICATION.

Please take note of the below three messages:

1- In Memory of late Minister of Economy and Trade and Member of the Lebanese Parliament, Dr. Bassel Fleihan, and for the eternal peaceful rest of his soul, please join us in celebrating a divine liturgy on Tuesday May 2, 2005, 7:30pm, at Our Lady Of Lebanon, 7164 Alaska Avenue NW, Washington DC.  Please help spread the word.

2- The Lebanese Students at the University of Maryland have took leadership in organizing an event for Lebanon, as shown in the below attached document.  I have personally met many of these students whom constitute a representative group of free minded individuals we can all be proud of.  Please let us join them on Saturday April 30, 2005, 12:00 pm, at LaFayette Park (across the street from the White House), showing support and encouragement to the cause of a free and sovereign Lebanon.  Please help spread the word.

3- Please take a moment to check the following website:

http://fly.2lebanon.com/
As preparations for the first elections of a fully sovereign Lebanese Parliament in over 30 years are taking place, we, living abroad, have repeatedly asked to be able to exercise our civic duties in the Lebanese embassies.  Sadly enough, Lebanon does not have an adequate infrastructure allowing us to do so and vote in embassies and/or consulates.

http://fly.2lebanon.com/ offers an alternative and a solution to that handicap.

http://fly.2lebanon.com/ can help you plan a trip to Lebanon to vote and get back to the US or Europe in a least costly and most efficient manner.  Check it out and please help spread the word.

Remember, Lebanon is ours again.  However, her de-Syrianization or rebuilding, for that same matter, will not happen without your help and involvement!

Sincerely,