[LCM Articles] lebanonmatters.com launch!

Ayah Bdeir ayah at media.mit.edu
Wed Feb 24 13:59:42 EST 2010

Dear friends,

Some of you know I have been working on a website LebanonMatters, an
online archive of articles about Lebanon in the international media.
 From Snoop Dogg partying at Skybar, to Beirut being named number 1
tourist destination in the world, to Israel topping Lebanon's Guiness
Record for the world's largest hummus plate, LebanonMatters will
archive all articles, videos, photos and blog posts that make us proud
or make us mad. Today I'm very excited that the website is being
launched! please check it out: www.lebanonmatters.com

You can view the articles by DATE, NEWS SOURCE and TAGS. You can
follow us on twitter , subscribe to the mailing list for email updates
when new articles are posted, and share articles with friends by email
facebook, delicious etc!

Please contribute articles/photos/videos you come across by emailing
them to posts at lebanonmatters.com. Your contribution will be
acknowledged on the website (unless you prefer it not to)

Please send the website to your friends and family, and help us spread
the site around!

thanks
ayah

LebanonMatters