[LCM Articles] ideas for interviews? Broadcasts from Beriut project...

Stefan Christoff christoff at resist.ca
Thu May 15 01:38:14 EDT 2008

Hello!

Writing everyone from Tadamon! Montreal, a Palestine / Lebanon
solidarity group, on-line at: http://tadamon.resist.ca

Recently we started an interview project, that will feature voices from
the ground in Lebanon to provide independent analysis concerning the
current situation in the country...

Interview series is called "Broadcasts from Beirut", the first
interviews are outlined below...

* Broadcasts from Beirut I: Interview with activist & publisher Samah
Idriss in Beirut, Lebanon.
http://tadamon.resist.ca/index.php/post/1397

* Broadcasts from Beirut II: an interview with Bilal Elamine, former
editor of Left Turn magazine.
http://tadamon.resist.ca/index.php/post/1416

* Broadcasts from Beirut III: Interview with Raed Rafei, a Lebanese
reporter working with the Los Angeles Times.
http://tadamon.resist.ca/index.php/post/1425

Wondering if anyone on this has ideas on potential people that we could
interview for this series, the mandate is as follows;

"A Tadamon! interview project aiming to highlight progressive voices
from the ground in Lebanon on the ongoing conflict, voices independent
from major political parties..."

Looking for ideas for interviews, from artists, musicians, activists,
human rights workers, academics, etc.

Please write me with your ideas!

Thanks in advance for your responses.
-- Stefan, for Tadamon! -- http://tadamon.resist.ca