[LCM Articles] Fwd: SHAME ON YOU LEBANESE SINGERS

bmekari@aol.com bmekari at aol.com
Sat Jun 30 23:57:09 EDT 2007

This is really unbelievable...please forward this email to all the
Forward this email to all the Lebanese that care and ask them to?boycott those singers who sold their dignity and honor for a stupid song...one wonders how can they have the guts and the decency to praise Syria...especially now in this crisis.....either I am going crazy or they are just without any shred of dignity...I believe the latter.....I really liked them all but now after listening to the lyrics, it makes me sick to my stomach knowing that they even have the guts to sing graceful songs for Syria...I will be the first to say that I will try not to listen to their songs any more..too bad, I like the "Tannoura" song for Faris Karam.....What is this world coming to?? Can someone tell me??? What happened to doing the right thing and help the victim which is Lebanon in this case....or is Syria the victim??? Haram....