[LCM Articles] SHAME ON YOU LEBANESE SINGERS

bmekari@aol.com bmekari at aol.com
Sun Jul 1 16:23:46 EDT 2007

Damm Johnny....You sound like Shakespeare...Here is a question that needs some thinking:

Question:  Why is Syria trying to do everything in its power to stop the International Courts from taking place??  Please only choose one of the answers:

a) Because it is going to cost a lot of money and Syria is worried about Lebanon's well being from getting into a deeper debt!  wow..they are really a good neighbor...

b) Becasue zee bresent government in zyria do not zbeak bery good inglish!

c) Because Zyria is trying to defend the USA and Israel since they could be the ones who killed Hariri :)  In turn the CIA is gonna give Zyria a big check at the end of the day.....eh shou hal haki hod..you know, it is a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiig plot.....oh by the way, the USA then is Syria's body guard since every lebanese that opposed Syria had been killed by the USA and Israel so far....hmmmm, what a plot...

d) Because after all...THE INTERNATIONAL TRIBUNAL COURT IS ZIONIST.....Moooooe...

e) Syria and some of its Lebanese traders (eh...hello lahoud, shlonak franjieh, shlonak many others..) and its carcinogenic tentacles like (fatah al islam, jend al sham, etc.) absolutely did not assassinate Hariri and all others thus, the court is gonna be a waste of time anyway....moooowe???

f) Syria is afraid for its skin because they killed Hariri among the rest of the innocent lebanese that were vocal in their objections to the syrian regime; the same regime that crippled the freedom that once lebanon knew, the same regime that destroyed lebanon's personality and status, the same regime that for the most part made us all leave this country to seak stability, future and democracy in other places (like USA, EUROPE, AFRICA, SOUTH AMERICA. etc.ok ok some of us went to Syria...Iran and Cuba) After all who told Hariri "I am going to break lebanon over your head"....Therefore, Syria and its accomplices' in Lebanon are afraid for the truth to be revealed...

Ok OK...if you ask me, the right answer is a).....  :)