[LCM Articles] SHAME ON YOU LEBANESE SINGERS

Souha.Mekary@sanofi-aventis.com Souha.Mekary at sanofi-aventis.com
Sun Jul 1 15:47:02 EDT 2007

Well, Let me give you another perspective. I do not share the same
opinion you are conveying not I am suprised that some Lebanese singers
sing for Syria. We all have Syrian friends who are spread all over the
world because they have chosen not ot live in Syria. And when singer go
to a country and sing some songs, this singer is speaking on behalf of
the Syrian people who are gathered to listen to him. This singer is not
speaking on behalf of Lebanon nor on behalf of himself.

That is why, I am not chocked. Art has no frontiers and should not be
stoped by any war. Art should kill the anger and calm the burning in our
hearts. Art should make people closer etc....

Souha