[LCM Articles] Was Sayyed Nasrallah taken out of context?

Hanna Walid walid.hanna at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 19 14:37:17 EST 2007

The blog is not the source of this recording.  This was one place where it was hosted, so I sent the link there so I don't have to send the actual file and clog everyone's email.  I personally received it by email from several people.   This speech sounds like it was made in public and therefore it could have come form any number of places.

I did not run voice analysis to confirm its authenticity, I don't work for the CIA.   It may well be the case that this recording was taken out of context or it was tampered with.  I do hope that that is the case.

Walid