[LCM Articles] help for dabke

munirbtarg@gmail.com munirbtarg at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 12:37:52 EST 2007

My name is Munir Nellmeldin. I'm a Dabke professor, director and choreographer of a Dabke Dancing Group from Rosario, Argentina.

The group I lead named Firqat Al Arz, which belongs to the Lebanese Society of Rosario, Argentina, is very well known in our Lebanese community in this side of the world.

The purpose of this e-mail is to know if you could give me some classes or a seminar to learn more about Dabke, it´s origin, etc. because I'm really interested in learning more not only on the artistic side, also on the cultural side. If this is possible, please let me know the cost and the chance to receive a Certificate to certify I took classes with you. If this is not possible please help me find someone to contact.

I will travel to Lebanon on February until March. I'm making this trip thanks to the Lebanese Embassy in Argentina, and I want to learn everything I can during my stay there.

Thank you very much for your help and attention.

Best regards,

Munir