[LCM Articles] FYI - Hire Lebanese - www.hirelebanese.com

Walid Georges Chamoun walid at chamoun.org
Thu Oct 5 08:48:57 EDT 2006

FYI

----- Original Message -----
From: Rabih Mogharbel
To: info at hirelebanese.com
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2006 12:30 AM
Subject: Hire Lebanese - www.hirelebanese.com

Hi All,

After months of hard work and delays, I am final able to announce a new initiative that I hope can benefit Lebanese people world wide.

www.HIRELEBANESE.com

Please feel free to use this site and pass the information to your friends. This a free service.

---

Hire Lebanese (www.hirelebanese.com) is an internet based job board recruiting agent with a goal to market the Lebanese workforce as one. "Lebanese have built a reputation for brains and productivity so let's capitalize on our reputation and centralize our efforts to succeed. Our goal is to gather resumes for Lebanese citizens worldwide and then market our talent as one group."

"HireLebanese.com is also dedicated to sevicing businesses in Lebanon , corporations in  Middle East and Lebanese managers worldwide who seek Lebanese candidates. We encourage all businesses seeking Lebanese talent from around the globe to reach out to them at HireLebanese.com. Hire Lebanese is a free service for employers and job seekers."

Regards,
Rabih Mogharbel