[LCM Articles] The Online Lahoud Leave Petition

Wassim Heneine wassimh at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 6 03:53:00 EST 2006

To the Lebanese abroad who believe Lahoud should resign, Please sign the
online petition.

http://www.petitiononline.com/Lahoud06/petition.html

Expressing our attachment to our freedom, independence and democratic
regime, Continuing the process of enforcing complete national sovereignty on
all Lebanon's institutions,

Affirming our rejection of the dictations and the pressures of the era of
tutelage and oppression;

We, the Lebanese people, request the resignation of President Emile Lahoud
to put an end to the violation of the Constitution and to the president's
extension of mandate that the Lebanese had to accept unwillingly.