[LCM Articles] We love you Robert Fisk!

Rabih Zbib rabih at MIT.EDU
Fri Jul 21 00:00:32 EDT 2006

Philip,

I was being sarcastic.

The point of my email was to show how much racism is part of the big picture
in how the West deals with the middle east, and who present it is (whether
consciously or unconsciously) in the discourse of the West, to the point
where even someone like Robert Fisk, whom we consider a champion of the Arab
cause, can utter such idiocies.

-rabih