[LCM Articles] UN weapons search team INSPECTORS are needed to disarm terrorists in Lebanon

MalekSimona@aol.com MalekSimona at aol.com
Thu Jul 20 13:47:18 EDT 2006

Israel Attack on terrorists is a sign of hope to  my homeland Lebanon.

UN weapons search team inspectors  are needed
 to disarm all terrorists  organizations, and parties in  Lebanon.

The Lebanese government has not been existed since 1975.
Today Lebanese government is run by the "Lebanon take-over" terrorist
organizations.  Should the occupied Lebanese government refuses to disarm
organizations and parties, the United Nation should cancel Lebanon membership,  and
review the ownership of the land, to give it back to the indigenous people  of
Lebanon, the Assyrian.

The Arab/Islamic leaders whom live in Lebanon and gained a Lebanese
citizenship are most of them loyal to Arab ideology and Islamic, than to so  called
Lebanon.
Their Lebanon wanted or view is to be an Arab Lebanon and to be an Islamic
Lebanon, that uses Shiria Laws, drifting into eliminating the unity, and
ignoring the rights of the indigenous people of Lebanon, the  Assyrian.

There are many huge number of Islamic from Lebanon also gained Canadian
citizen, however make no mistake, you find many of them will strike Canadian
interest with terrorism activities, at the same time, continue to enjoy the
privilege of having the Canadian citizenship.  Their loyalty is for their  own
tribes or their religious entity.

To summarize some events about Lebanon.
The Arab started their wars in 1958 against Lebanese whom refuse to be
called Arab or Islamic.  Lebanese of non Arab identity, such as Maronite  Christian
and other Christian non Arabic Lebanese could not stand the Islamic  and Arab
attacks on them.  The  President Camel Shamoun, called  in 1958 for US
military help to stop Arab outsiders forces (Gamal  Abit Al-Nassar forces).  They
were eliminated in few days.

Once again, the Arab and Islamic brought war into Lebanon in 1975.   Israel
help us, the Lebanese, to hold in our freedom and liberty.

Israel provided Lebanese Army in south Lebanon in 1977 with help, and
allowed people in south Lebanon to be free, by providing them a safe heaven.

In 1987 Syria bombed Lebanon so hard, that thousand of our Lebanese got
killed, hospitals were bombed, electrical and gas companies were bombed too. It
was Israel whom ordered Syria to stop bombing or face a counter attack. Without
 Israel intervention, Lebanon would be than felt in hands of Arab and
Islamic.

It is up to this date, Syria refuse to open their prisons, and let ten  of
thousands of Lebanese prisoners be free. It is estimated at least of  over fifty
thousand prisoners in Syria jails for over twenty years because they  opposed
Syria and Arab ideology.

Israel helped Lebanon in 1982, when it came and eliminated terrorist Yazar
Arafat forces. Israel attacks on PLO terrorist helped shift the military power
more in favour of the Lebanese non-Arab forces, however, the Lebanese
non-Arab  leader Late Bashir Gemyal refused to co-operate with Israel in term of
peace.  Syria intelligent eliminated him and many more Lebanese leaders  whom
stood against Syria....

Lebanon dove into hands of terrorists more deeply in 1989 and 1990 by the
Taif Accord.  The Arab and Islamic organization put such accord by force,  and
been imposed by force upon all Lebanese.  The Taif Accord stated that  Lebanon
has an Arab identity, and changed our Lebanese constitution in a manner  as
Arab and Islamic wished without Lebanese referendum or any say.
Also, the  Taif Accord forced Lebanese non-Arab forces (Christian) to
surrender  their guns. That was a big mistake on the part of Lebanese non-Arab in
trusting  as well as in getting millions as a bribe to agree and sign the
agreement at the  expense of Lebanon national existence.

The Lebanese of non-Arab, and non Islamic forces gave their weapons
according to Taif Accord, but Hazaballah and Islamic forces refused to do  so, but
claimed to be "Resistance" for Lebanon.  An excuse, in which no  Lebanese can
object to them if he/she wanted to stay alive and have a job in  government.

This year 2006, Israel responded to the attack of the terrorist group such
as Hazaballah whom control Lebanese government and land.
Hazaballah went  from south Lebanon and kidnapped Israel soldiers, bombed
Israel almost in  constant period. That forced Israel to defend itself.

What will happen next after Israel stop its offensive in about few weeks?

I truly believe strongly that HazabAllah leaderships are  fools.     Their
top foolish one is this guy, Hassan  Nas-rallah.   Hassan NasRallah issued
yesterday, July 15, his threat  to western countries, that his terrorist groups
will attack.  That also  includes an attack on Canada, in which HazabAllah do
have strong organization  and publications in Hamilton, Toronto, Montreal,
Windsor and other Canadian  cities.   It is estimated HazabAllah military active
members in  Canada around two thousands.

I do believe that just attacks on Canadian and American interest can easily
happen, so the pressure on Canadian government to sell-out to Hazab-Allah
wishes  can go smooth.
If Canadian government block them, they will carry out a small bombing
scale, that alone will deeply disrupting western economic and even force  Canada
into depression.

After only few days counter Israeli attack, the terrorist leadership of
Hazab-Allah  *(Hazab means "Party") has lost their power control in  Lebanon.
Their Hazab Allah military resources and political power  became weak day after
day.
The Lebanese Shiaa should take their hands  off and stop supporting
HazabAllah if they wanted their life to be safe from  being murdered by Islamic Sinnah.
  However, this is unlikely.

The shift of military power in Lebanon will change, however, who will be  the
winner.

Look very closely, the Saudia Arabia and the Islamic Sinnah are secretly
happy of Israel attack, as it is cleaning their garbage, so other Islamic can
take over Lebanon, after eliminating Hazaballah.

I personally support Israel attack on terrorists in Lebanon.  Our  Lebanese
government has been not existed since 1975, and today Lebanese  government is
run by take-over terrorist organizations.

We the Lebanese are not Arab nor are Islamic, same as Canada is not an Arab
or Islamic, but many Arab and Islamic do have Canadian citizenships.

In my final say, I salute Israeli government for taken such a  difficult
agreement, to go after terrorists in their homes, bringing  forward an end to
Hazab-Allah control to my homeland Lebanon.

Sincerely,
Ashur Simon Malek

66 Elora Drive, Unit 30
Hamilton, Ontario  L9C 7B3