[LCM Articles] URGENT APPEAL FOR SOLIDARITY WITH LEBANESE SOCIETY

Wassim Heneine wassimh at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 20 08:19:43 EDT 2006

With all due respect, you should make sure that the holder of the accounts
is a KNOWN humanitarian foundation and not people like you and me.
Foundations add to the credibility of the actions. Red Cross and other NGOs
are good destination for our money.

Some can make business out of it (I myself has a personal account in Paris
and Lebanon, can I give you my details (and blog site) to wire me some
money. I will put half for humanitarian and the other half... overhead
expenses!!!