[LCM Articles] What is wrong with you people?? One more thing...

rmekary@aol.com rmekary at aol.com
Wed Jul 19 11:59:06 EDT 2006

  Dear Ahmad,

 I do understand what you are saying.
 I am with you on all what you said, believe me. I want Lebanon to be relieved as much as you do
 and even more...

 Yes for Israel to stop.l.. of course. But my point is that the US is stating that
 "Syria and the Leb government should ask Hizballah to stop".
 Now, we know our government wants it too --thank God-- but it is a weak army
 and Hizballah would beat in a heartbeat. we dont want this to happen.

 But there should be a way to let Hizballah stop.

 My points are:
 1- The US won't listen to us Lebanese as long as Hizballah is fighting. Do u see my point?

 2- Stopping hte massacres in Lebanon involves TWO things: 1) Israel to stop and 2) Hizballah as well.

 we can keep on saying stop the war to Israel 24/7 but no one will listen.
 We need to be smarter than their conspiracy war and ask Hizballah to stop
 so may be this war will cease.
 I donno what is the right way to ask Hizballah to stop fighting back without projecting to the
 world that we are divided......... bc the pure truth we are not... we really want to be on our own
 without SYRIA and IRAN being in the middle.
 ... I am actually asking for your ideas. I dont have the right answers.

 I hope you message gets understood.

 rania.