[LCM Articles] What is wrong with you people??

Jessy E. jess_9979 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 19 10:10:01 EDT 2006

The problem is, my dear : IT IS NOT HEZBOLLAH THAT IS BEING WIPED OUT instead it is 420 LEBANESE civilians (and the death toll is on the rise), roads,schools, airports,ports...etc that are being wiped out--

Jimmy Kassis <kingkassis at hotmail.com> wrote:      P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    Is there anyone on these "lebanese" lists going to condemn Hezbollah and the war, destruction, and civilian deaths that they brought on Lebanon for no good reason??  Is there anyone out there that want to acknowledge that Hezbollah invaded Israel unprovoked killing and kidnapping their soldiers??

Stop this knee jerk reaction of blaming everything on Israel and starting looking at the facts!!!!

I, for one, as a patriotic Lebanese, applaud the Israeli actions in Lebanon. I envision a bright future for Lebanon when Hezbollah is wiped out.