[LCM Articles] What is wrong with you people??

Philippe Charles Saad philippesaad at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 22:54:47 EDT 2006

You Jimmy Kassis are a shame on us Lebanese who are trying to save the
little of what remains from Lebanon.

We as Lebanese and the Lebanese club at MIT in our campaign never said that
Hezbollah is not responsible for what is happening.
We never said that we do not want Hezbollah disarmed.
We never said that without Hizbollah as a guerilla Lebanon will not have a
bright future.

We all want a free Lebanon master of its own territory
We do not encourage fights with Israel
We do not encourage and support the killing of innocents in Haifa

But  we are aware enough that the destruction of the infrastructure and the
killing of civilians, and the burning of innocent women and kids on a bus
running away from bombs are caused by Israel outrageous airplane bombing.
Let me tell you one thing Jimmy, I lived 15 years of war in Lebanon, I have
never seen that much destruction. This might have started with Hezbollah
actions but this comes out of the hatred that israel's criminal leaders have
for Lebanon and Hezbollah.

If we are trying to mobilize the International community and the United
States for the past 6 days through emails and petitions is because we love
our country and we believe that Lebanon is made of Christians, Muslims,
Druze, and God knows what.
It is because we want to stop the massacre that Israel is inflicting on our
country.

If you were smart enough or I guess I would also say Lebanese enough, you
will make a difference between accusing Israel and supporting the Hezbollah.
We are doing neither one of those. We are only trying to save what remains
of Lebanon.

Your email implies such cowardly attitude... You claim that you are Lebanese
and you invite Israel to fight in your own country. How patriotic! Haven't
we learnt from the past? From those open invitation we once gave to our
neighbors to fight some groups we were not able to fight?

You think that Isreal will do the job for free?
You think that if Israel goes on like it just started you will have anything
left of your Lebanon?
Maybe you have been detached from Lebanon and have no family there for which
you are worried every minute, but any human being with a glimpse of ethics
can never have said what you just said.

I think you should shut up at least on this list and don't pretend you are
Lebanese because we do not have time to waste on people like you.

Philippe