[LCM Articles] Fwd: FW: LEBANON UNDER ATTACK >> CONTRIBUTE

Philippe Charles Saad philippesaad at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 12:30:49 EDT 2006

Dear people,

Israel is attacking our country in a weird disproportionate way.
Shelling, raids, villages torn, infrastructure being destroyed. we need
to act in any way. What can be done:

1) use the attached graphic on your websites / blogs / or by mail
2) contribute to lebanonunderattack.wordpress.com to update constantly
the information, and spread the blog in the whole world for all to see.
Israel's media campaign is called "War in the North". They nearly seem
like total victims. They are working hard. We shall work hard also to
dismantle mis-information.

Anyone interested in contributing to the LEBANON UNDER ATTACK blog
should open a wordpress.com account, and mail me the mail address he
used to sign in at w.maouad at gmail.com.

Thank you for your attention, do forward this mail to all people you
know [especially interested ones, and possible contributors].

--
Philippe Charles Saad
473 Adams Street, Apt 1
psaad at alum.mit.edu