[LCM Articles] Lebanese help!

Chelsey Sanders - ELA chelsey at ela1.com
Tue Nov 29 13:29:14 EST 2005

  _____

From: Chelsey Sanders - ELA [mailto:chelsey at ela1.com]
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2005 1:25 PM
To: 'lebanon-owner at mit.edu'
Subject: Lebanese help!

Hello! I came across the MIT Lebanese Club online and was wondering if
someone could help me. I am contacting you from Exotic Languages Agency. I
am looking for anyone who can speak Lebanese and can interpret the Lebanese
language into English for a Lebanese deposition we have scheduled in
December out in the Boston area. If you or anyone could help in any way
whether being available for this interpreting job or recommending places and
people I can contact, it would be very much appreciated! Thank you very much
and I hope to hear from you soon!

Chelsey Sanders

Office Assistant

E L A