[LCM Articles] List Guidelines

Ralph R Rabbat ralph at MIT.EDU
Fri Mar 25 12:55:03 EST 2005

Dear Moderator,

It is helpful to enumerate what this list is not intended for, but the essential
point is the definition of its intent (what it is for).
Logically speaking, the do's would eliminate a lot of don'ts (ie: stating that
the e-mails should only include analyses, paid articles, blog references,
etc.)

Thank you,
Ralph

--