[MODERATOR] RE: [LCM Articles] Beirut among "New Arrivals" (Business Week)

LCM Moderator lebanon-owner at MIT.EDU
Thu Dec 8 12:55:40 EST 2005

Thank you for your posts. Kindly revert to personal email to continue this
discussion, as it no longer relates to the specific article or the 'LCM
Articles' mailing list's general purpose. Feel free to CC/BCC individuals
and list members while excluding the lebanon-articles at mit.edu list.

Please note that there is a separate LCM list created for the purpose of
discussions: lebanon-discussions at mit.edu is accessible at
subscribers have expressed interest in receiving and partaking in
discussions spun off other LCM list posts.

Thank you,
LCM Moderator

-----Original Message-----
From: lebanon-articles-bounces at MIT.EDU
[mailto:lebanon-articles-bounces at MIT.EDU] On Behalf Of Assef Zobian
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2005 11:53 AM
To: 'Mark Farha'; 'Randa Seif'
Cc: lebanon-articles at mit.edu
Subject: RE: [LCM Articles] Beirut among "New Arrivals" (Business Week)

Dear Mark,

I am happy to learn that a Lebanese cow started Europe and thus we are
culturally part of Europe. Also, that an entrepreneur started Islam simply
to invade and trade. Finally, that Kamal Jumblatt wanted to cleanse
Christians from Lebanon and his son (who might have killed his dad, right?)
wrongly accused the great Baathists of killing his dad.

Please, please stop using fancy words, language and references to spread
false ideas and propaganda. It is over.

Thanks
Assef