[LCM Articles] Fwd: Lebanese Baby Girl is Elected 'World's Most Beautiful Infant'

ShaddupYoFace shaddupyoface at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 21:09:09 EST 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: canadianafora lebanonaaaaaaa <canadianforlebanon at hotmail.com>
Date: Dec 5, 2005 10:25 PM

  Lebanese Baby Girl is Elected 'World's Most Beautiful Infant'
A Lebanese baby girl has won 'World's Most Beautiful Infant Contest' in the
Canadian capital of Ottawa, An Nahar reported Tuesday.
Maya Maria Mikhael, born in Canada last July, grabbed the title from among
160 baby contestants around the world.

Barbara O'Neil from Brazil had won last year's contest, the newspaper said.

Beirut, Updated 29 Nov 05, 13:54

http://www.naharnet.com/domino/tn/NewsDesk.nsf/getstory?openform&79A133B81A63EBE6C22570C80040C54F

   [image: lebruler.gif (2792 bytes)]
CANADIAN FOR LEBANON  10452 KM2

Do not disturb. Already disturbed!
Don't play stupid with me - I'm better at it!