KRB5CCNAME environment variable is not detected

Rajesh Kokkonda rajeshk.kokkonda at gmail.com
Mon May 27 05:36:45 EDT 2024

Thanks Greg.  The setting of the environment variables was being done in VS
2022 run time and MIT libraries were using VS2017 run time. Both these run
times were being loaded as part of the process even before the environment
variables were being set. We delayed the loading of the library which was
using VS2017 run time so that environment variables are set first in the
application and then the library is loaded. With this the issue got
resolved.

Thanks,
Rajesh