[External] : Re: Windows Credential Guard with MSLSA

Sam Hartman hartmans at debian.org
Wed Sep 6 16:58:30 EDT 2023

    Seshan> I am running on Oracle Enterprise Linux and using MIT
    Seshan> libraries.  I am aware of the AllowTgtSessionKey Registry
    Seshan> setting parameter that works when MSLSA is used without the
    Seshan> Credential Guard.  My query is specific to MSLSA used with
    Seshan> Windows Credential Guard.

Your question doesn't make sense.
MSLSA is not a Linux thing:
MS -> Microsoft
LSA -> local security authority

The LSA exists on Windows systems.
If you are not on a Windows system, you don't have one.

It may be that you want to be asking about credential guard and Linux.
But involvind MSLSA or LSA in the discussion only confuses everyone.