[External] : Re: Windows Credential Guard with MSLSA

Seshan Parameswaran seshan.parameswaran at oracle.com
Wed Oct 11 18:46:39 EDT 2023

Hi
I have a follow up question on the client doesn’t forward the TGT.  If I set the user account on the AD directory host to support delegation, the client would send a forwardable TGT to the server.  The server then can use that TGT to obtain its own TGT and follow the rest of the steps as detailed below.  Please let me know if that is a possibility.

Thanks

Seshan