ConstrainedDelegation and MSLSA

Scot McKinley scot.mckinley at oracle.com
Tue Jun 7 16:39:37 EDT 2022

Hi all, in order to give further information about the scenario, it is
key to note that the MIT Kerberos portion of the runtime is NOT really
part of the constrained delegation. ie, IIS/ASP.NET does the constrained
delegation and thus points the current LSA user to the impersonated ID
from the front-end user. After which, MIT Kerberos is simply doing a
normal MSLSA client auth in order to USE the impersonated ID for the
client ticket.

My question is, because of the failure we are seeing, do we need to do
something different from a normal MSLSA client auth?

Thanks, Scot