MIT Kerberos using invalid in-memory credential cache

Vipul Mehta vipulmehta.1989 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 08:37:10 EST 2021

What is logic used to find out default credential cache ?
If I specify KRB5 mech type with KRB5 gss credential, MIT Kerberos will
return krb5 token. Is there any way to convert this krb5 token into SPNEGO
token ?
We use tomcat server which accepts SPNEGO token only.
If i am able to obtain SPNEGO token using krb5 cred then i will also be
able to use this piece of code to enhance the curl library to work with
user specified krb5 gss credential that will be helpful for use cases in
which service needs to impersonate multiple authenticated users.

--
Regards,
Vipul